I had unprotected sex on April 1-5..and got period on 5 lasts for 2 days..
I did test on 21 April it came negative..
and I got periods on 7 May lasts for 2 days which was 2 days late..
and I did Test on 4june again it came negative..
I got periods on 9 June again 2 days due ...but I m having so much tender breast like stone...can I still be pregnant???

No, I don't think you're pregnant. You're getting a period every month, albeit a short one so why do you think you could be pregnant? Are you having unprotected sex? A period is your sign that you are not pregnant and all your pregnancy tests have confirmed this. 

Tender breasts can be quite painful in the week leading up to your period so this may be what's going on with you. 

no...I had never had sex after April..
I got over through period ...but still lower severe back pain...Wht is this????should I have to go for check up...??

I don't know what this is.

You may have strained your back, lower back pain is very common. Not every pain in your body is sex or pregnancy related. I do think it's a good idea to see a doctor - you need a physical checkup.