By Anonymous December 5, 2014 - 12:42am

Hi I had sex on 24 of october I took plan b on the 27 of October i got my period on the 30th of October I was suppose to get my period on the 26 of October..... I got it 4 days late . But then I my period on November it's December 4 and I havnt gotten it u think I'm pregnat ... I'm so scare I took 3 pregnacy test all negative .. What happend please help me..

If you have not had unprotected sex since your period then you are not pregnant. 

Plan B can delays or change periods for a month or two and three negative tests can assure you that you are not pregnant. 

Your period should be along in the next week or two.

I think I am pregnat ..