hi , I had idoze 72 one tablet, after 8 days bleeding happend .now I am going through vomiting sensation,tiredness,headache from 2 days.These effects will last for how many days..Really worried...Help me please

HERWriter Blogger

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your question with the EmpowHER community! 

Idoz-72 should be used as an emergency contraception if you have unprotected sex. Most likely, the bleeding, vomiting sensation, tiredness and headache are side effects of your medication. Soon after taking emergency contraception, it is common to have side effects like that because the emergency contraception affects your hormones and menstrual cycle. 

Sometimes side effects like spotting or light bleeding can last until your next menstrual cycle. If your symptoms seem unusually sever and last more than 4-5 days, I would call your doctor and set up an appointment to make sure you are ok. You can also always call a pharmacy like Walgreen's or CVS and talk to a pharmacist there to ask about your symptoms, if needed.

Remember, it is important to use protection if you continue having sex and don't want to get pregnant. 

I hope this helped! Please let me know if you have further questions.