Hi I had my periods on the 26th of July and my periods last for 5 days I then had unprotected sex on the 2nd of August and I took morning after pills on the following day .On Friday the 7th I was on my periods again and I'm still on them, I don't know wh

You should always read the side effects on any medication you are taking . This bleeding is a common side effect of Plan B or other emergency contraception due to the large dose of hormones you took. There is nothing to worry about, the bleeding should stop in a few days.

This bleeding is not a guarantee that it worked but your risk is less than 10%. Your next cycle may be irregular - another side effect so your next period could be several weeks away.

Thank you Susan
what a relief , i was starting to think that I'm pregnant