hi iam 26 mother of 5 for 2 days i cant stop going a wee when iam finished a wee i still feel i need to wee any suggesterns?

By Anonymous December 19, 2009 - 1:10pm

i have no pain it do not sting just the feeling of wanting to pee all the time in 5 mins i went a wee at least 5 times it driveing me mad it feels like my bladder is a tap .

Dear Anon

Thank you for your question. I can imagine how frustrating this is.

There could be several reasons for such frequent urination.

You may have a urinary tract infection - these do not always cause pain but frequent urination is a strong sign. A simple urine sample can let your health care provider know if this is the case.

Diabetes may also be a factor. Have you had gestational diabetes in any of your pregnancies? A blood test can diagnose this.

Or you may be pregnant again. Could this be the case, do you think?