Hi its me again i know you have answered my question

But i am scared. Coz i have read many blog which says this can lead pregnancy. my undie was wet with his fluid and soon i washed it off. please help. this v did on 6th OCt . my last period was 21st Spet, n now it is yet to come on 21st Oct

We have answered this question for you many times.

It is October 17th so you will need to wait several more days for your period or you can take a pregnancy test. Waiting is part of life. If you don't get your period take a pregnancy test - that is what they are for. We cannot tell you if you are pregnant or not - you need to be a bit more realistic about how much a website can answer.

Thank You :-)