Q: 

hi,i had unprotected sex few times and forgot to take my birth control pills 3days in a row,the 4th day i started bleeding,can i still get or be pregnant?

Hi,i had unprotected sex few times and forgot to take my birth control pills 3 days in a row somehow,and the firth day i started bleeding,now my question is do i still have the chance to get or be pregnant?

Hi Samisabella

Your bleeding was likely due to withdrawal from the Pill so it's not likely you're pregnant but you need to restart a package and use condoms for at least 7-10 days. If you don't get your period in a month you can test for pregnancy.

Tags: