ask: how cn I make my man orgasm more than one time

my man gets excited just from looking at me, kissing me etc. But he has never been able to orgasm more than once, even though he stays hard. How can I make him orgasm more than once?

Anonymous

My boyfriend is 40 & every time we have sex he cum 3-4 times a night. He stay hard the whole time. Our quickies he cum 2 times.

Nothing about your comment is helpful. The person asked a question.

how is that cause my hubby is 43 and can only do that once. not to mention he is a type 2 diabetic, has COPD, high blood pressure, heart disease,retains fluid,sleep apnea. so any ideas?

From a nursing stand point the diabetes alone can cause him not to ejaculate, with all the health problems he has be thankful he can still have an orgasm.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

It sounds like your husband is doing pretty well, considering his medical circumstances.

Men have what's called a "refractory" period right after ejaculation where they cannot physically orgasm again right away. It can take up to 20-30 minutes ( up to 24 hours longer) to be able to ejaculate again. Bear in mind, some women think their husbands are ejaculating, rather than having sex, enjoying it and then going from rigid to flaccid. They may or may not have had another orgasm and yes, men can fake it too, especially when they have ejaculated in the period just before.Women do not have this refractory period so their orgasms cannot really be compared in this way.

I wish you husband the best in health,

~Susan

Anonymous

I was a virgin and so was my fiance. Our first time, he orgasmsd 4 times and we made love 7 in 3 hours. All you need is oral, sounds, being decpriptive, and music.

maj

mja / jordan
we ve' prepare ourselves regard what ve' to do before loving 1 , 2 ....or more than a time , and pepare menitaly , body ,place ,shape

Anonymous

The best thing to do is this, make him feel comfortable, relaxed, and he has to trust you way more than you think. I'm on of the rare guys who can have a multiple orgasm, that being said. I can got up to 12 times in ejaculation and then the other of course, I can intensify it if the woman is able to stimulate me Mentally AND Physically well enough for me to be able to do so.

So if you want to make him cum more than once, take a guys advice her and keep going, guys love sounds, try new things and dude things with a rhythm to it. Hope I helped.

misvives HERWriter Guide

You can enjoy multiple orgasms at age 16.

Anonymous

bull im 16 and can only have 1

Do you think sex gets better as you age? :