ask: how cn I make my man orgasm more than one time

By swethngdawn2

my man gets excited just from looking at me, kissing me etc. But he has never been able to orgasm more than once, even though he stays hard. How can I make him orgasm more than once?

Anonymous

talk dirty to him, whisper in his hears while touching him

Anonymous

remind him he needs to pee that does the trick for 2 erections and cummings

Anonymous

My boyfriend is 40 & every time we have sex he cum 3-4 times a night. He stay hard the whole time. Our quickies he cum 2 times.

My husband's outs 52 gonna be 53 & in 48 going on 49. We still make love all the time. He still can cum 2 times when we do it. Not right after each other but it stays hard the whole time. I never heard off a guy cuming more than twice in one night unless there was a break between. Good for you. I hope we're still doing out when we get older. My parents did as long as they could. I lost my dad in 2012. They were still doing out in the mid 70's. I'm so proud of them. I love my husband so much & we get along very well together, I think that has a lot to do with out too. That's what I think the secret ours, LOVE one another be with each other. Good luck to all you out there I hope you have a great life & marriage. It's not that hard. You just have to work together. Thanks for listening.

Nothing about your comment is helpful. The person asked a question.

how is that cause my hubby is 43 and can only do that once. not to mention he is a type 2 diabetic, has COPD, high blood pressure, heart disease,retains fluid,sleep apnea. so any ideas?

From a nursing stand point the diabetes alone can cause him not to ejaculate, with all the health problems he has be thankful he can still have an orgasm.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

It sounds like your husband is doing pretty well, considering his medical circumstances.

Men have what's called a "refractory" period right after ejaculation where they cannot physically orgasm again right away. It can take up to 20-30 minutes ( up to 24 hours longer) to be able to ejaculate again. Bear in mind, some women think their husbands are ejaculating, rather than having sex, enjoying it and then going from rigid to flaccid. They may or may not have had another orgasm and yes, men can fake it too, especially when they have ejaculated in the period just before.Women do not have this refractory period so their orgasms cannot really be compared in this way.

I wish you husband the best in health,

~Susan

Anonymous

I was a virgin and so was my fiance. Our first time, he orgasmsd 4 times and we made love 7 in 3 hours. All you need is oral, sounds, being decpriptive, and music.

maj

mja / jordan
we ve' prepare ourselves regard what ve' to do before loving 1 , 2 ....or more than a time , and pepare menitaly , body ,place ,shape

Do you think sex gets better as you age? :