Throat Cancer

Throat Cancer Guide

ask: How do I find the best doctors/hospitals to treat throat cancer?

The growth is on my tongue, going down the throat. I am in Illinois near Chicago.

misvives HERWriter Guide

You should be looking for an ear, nose and throat specialist in order to diagnose you. I am not sure how you know it is cancer unless you already seen a physician. I ran a search for you for doctors in your area and here is the link I found http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=mcafee&p=ear+nose+throat+doctors+in+ch....

If you get a specialist to look at you and diagnose the condition, they can advise what further options you have. I hope this helps.

Missie

Do you take selfies?: