I am 13 and about to be 14 in a few months and I haven't had my period in 2 months about to go to 3 and nobody in my family knows not even my grandma so I'm the first to ever have this happen to and I've been over excersiceing lately is that a cause??

When you say nobody in your family knows, do you mean nobody knows that you have missed periods? Then how do you know that you are the first in your family to skip a period? Let me know about that so I can have a better understanding.

As you are very young, your cycle may not have regulated. It's not uncommon for someone at age 13 to have an irregular cycle. It's annoying, I know, but it can take until the age of 16-18 for a cycle to regulate.
As long as you are not sexually active, then there is usually no cause for concern. It's just your hormones adjusting due to puberty. However, it's fine to bring this up during your next checkup.