I am 43 yrs old never get pregnant. I have a bf we been almost 2 yrs now. He is 36 yrs old and have 5 kids already. We don't use any BC coz i never geting pregnant and i am 43 yrs old already. But recently i missed my period for 20 days now.

I am 20 days late of my period, in 15 days late i had spotting and last for 2 days, it was just a tiny tiny drop to my panty and that was it and light red every time i wipe after using the bathroom and i had it for 3 days. Now i feel sometimes carmping of my tummy and lot of gas. It could possible i am pregnant? I took 3 times home test but all negative.

Am very upset coz still negative my test. But tummy full of gas and bloated. Almost 2 months delay.

It's a good idea to see a doctor about this - you may have a digestive condition or even a reproductive problem that needs to be addressed. 

I have an appt today with the doctor. Sometimes i feel nausea. Until now my tummy still gassy and sometimes my boobs hurts and my abdominal hurts and cramp. But very frustrating coz all HPT is negative.

It can be very difficult for a 43 year old to get pregnant but it can certainly happen. 

Have you taken a pregnancy test? If not, please do so straight away. 

Will you keep us posted?

Thanks for your reply. Yes i did HPT the last one just yesterday i bought it from dollar store but still negative. I am suffering if too much fas in my tummy for 5 dats now. I had a spotting last week that last for 3 days. I missed my period month of june until now. I didn't go to the doctor yet coz i am waiting for this month uf i have period.