i am on diane 35 intake..on a 7 day break i got my periods on 5th day, my question is should i start taking diane 35 on the 3rd day of my periods ?

By Anonymous March 15, 2015 - 10:00am

I'm on Ginette 35 and I'm also on the 7 day pill free part but I still haven't gotten my period .. What's going on with me ?

Hello and thank you for sharing your question.

You need to understand how to take the pill.  You need to take one pill a day around the same time of day until you finish the pack.  Then take 7 days off the pill.  During those 7 days you will have your period.  Start the next pack on the 8th day no matter whether or not you are still on your period.

You should have no problems if you take the pills as instructed for that kind of birth control.