Q: 

i am on diane 35 intake..on a 7 day break i got my periods on 5th day, my question is should i start taking diane 35 on the 3rd day of my periods ?

By Anonymous March 15, 2015 - 10:00am

Anonymous

hi can someone help me i finisged my 3rd pack of diane 35 i started it 3 days late on aug 1 and on the 3rd of aug i forget to take it on aug 4-6 i take 2 tablets becaus i was worried i had contact (aug.3-5) then i finshed raking 1 pill till aug 20 now im on my 3rd day of free day from pills and all i have is white creamy discharge im quite worried should i take pills or wait for 7 days how if i didnt get my period till 7th day? can i start a new pack even without having periods?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I suggest you wait until the end of the week. If you do not have any withdrawal bleeding, take a pregnancy test in the morning and call your gynecologist.

Anonymous

hello, im 21 years old. This is now my third pack of diane 35 and they have a day for all each 21 days to take. Ive been taking the wrong days like 3 days in a row where ive taken the wrong days. Like yesterday was thursday and i took a friday pill, etc. 3 days of taking them in the wrong day, ive taken them all on almost the same time, do they have an effect or could i get pregnant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You will be protected as long as you have taken an active pill at the same time each day.

Anonymous

I have been taking diane 35 n I have finished my 1 pack dosage n started the next pack with only 3 days off ie 7 days of gap is not maintained.Is it dangerous? what should I do now?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If I understand correctly, you finished one pack of diane 35, did not take a pill for three days, and then started a new pack?

Why?

Reach out to your gynecologist for further advice.

Regards,

Anonymous

I'm on Ginette 35 and I'm also on the 7 day pill free part but I still haven't gotten my period .. What's going on with me ?

Guide

Hello and thank you for sharing your question.

You need to understand how to take the pill.  You need to take one pill a day around the same time of day until you finish the pack.  Then take 7 days off the pill.  During those 7 days you will have your period.  Start the next pack on the 8th day no matter whether or not you are still on your period.

You should have no problems if you take the pills as instructed for that kind of birth control.

Faith

Anonymous (reply to fchacon)

Hello, today is my 5th day on the 7 day free interval of diane 35. I have a slight brownish discharge but no proper flow of period. I have not been sexually active during this month, but have been in the month of April. I skipped my period in may and just started taking birth control on June 6th. Is it normal to have just this discharge? Or is there a problem ca use I didn't have a proper period. I have been diagnosed with PCOD 5 years ago. My doctor prescribed this pill for excessive hair growth.