Q: 

i am on diane 35 intake..on a 7 day break i got my periods on 5th day, my question is should i start taking diane 35 on the 3rd day of my periods ?

By Anonymous March 15, 2015 - 10:00am

Anonymous

hello, im 21 years old. This is now my third pack of diane 35 and they have a day for all each 21 days to take. Ive been taking the wrong days like 3 days in a row where ive taken the wrong days. Like yesterday was thursday and i took a friday pill, etc. 3 days of taking them in the wrong day, ive taken them all on almost the same time, do they have an effect or could i get pregnant?

Anonymous

Hello i finished taking my whole diane pill. Im supposed to stop for 7 days after that. My question is. Is it safe to have unsafe sex on that 7 days were im not taking any pills. I dont have my period yet. And im not sure if im going to have my period. Since i dont feel any signs yet. Just want to know if the 7 day off the pill is safe even though ur not taking any pills.

Anonymous

Hello need some advice please. Im 30 y/o First time to take diane 35 and I thought I was the same with the other brand so I just used without reading the instruction. Tge problem is the pills has 21 tabs only but the cycle should be 28 and I just noticed late and I took continuously like I didnt took a 7 days off. Please help to understand what gonna be happen of being misused? Thanks a lot

Anonymous

I have been taking diane 35 n I have finished my 1 pack dosage n started the next pack with only 3 days off ie 7 days of gap is not maintained.Is it dangerous? what should I do now?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If I understand correctly, you finished one pack of diane 35, did not take a pill for three days, and then started a new pack?

Why?

Reach out to your gynecologist for further advice.

Regards,

Anonymous

I'm on Ginette 35 and I'm also on the 7 day pill free part but I still haven't gotten my period .. What's going on with me ?

Guide

Hello and thank you for sharing your question.

You need to understand how to take the pill.  You need to take one pill a day around the same time of day until you finish the pack.  Then take 7 days off the pill.  During those 7 days you will have your period.  Start the next pack on the 8th day no matter whether or not you are still on your period.

You should have no problems if you take the pills as instructed for that kind of birth control.

Faith

Anonymous (reply to fchacon)

Hello, today is my 5th day on the 7 day free interval of diane 35. I have a slight brownish discharge but no proper flow of period. I have not been sexually active during this month, but have been in the month of April. I skipped my period in may and just started taking birth control on June 6th. Is it normal to have just this discharge? Or is there a problem ca use I didn't have a proper period. I have been diagnosed with PCOD 5 years ago. My doctor prescribed this pill for excessive hair growth.