I am noticing a constent clear odorless discharge from my vagina. Im worried this may be something bad. It seems like ive always had this problem, but now its getting worse. Can you please tell me what this could be. Thank you.

This seems pretty normal and every woman's body, including what their reproditive organs produce (in terms of fluids) can change over time.

If you are concerned, see a doctor but since it's clear and odorless, it sounds like these are the fluids to keep your vagina clean and probably also for lubricant, especially during ovulation time. When you say it's getting worse, is it soaking a pad or two everyday?

Vaginismus Guide