I am scared Hi I had unprotected sex with my bf he told me he didn't cm in me that it was my cm stil yet I took postinor but I took the two pills at a time .saw my period that month and the next month but it was not regular does it mean am pregnant ?wha

Hi I had unprotected sex with my bf he told me he didn't cm in me that it was my cm stil yet I took postinor but I took the two pills at a time .saw my period that month and the next month but it was not regular does it mean am pregnant ?what if it was is cm will I stil be pregnant ?? Am scared

Emergency contraceptives are up to 95% effective for women under 176 pounds (it is less effective for women over 165 pounds and ineffective for women over 176 pounds) when taken as prescribed within the first 24 hours, so your risk is very small. Side effects can include stomach aches, headaches, nausea and a general feeling of being unwell. Symptoms usually start 3-7 days after taking the medication and may or may not include bleeding.

Since you bled after taking P2 and then got another period after than, you are not pregnant. Your cycle may have been irregular due to taking P2 - this is a side effect.

As always, a pregnancy test can confirm this for you - they are highly accurate.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-cont...