i am wondering if i have nerve damage in my foot

i recently injured my right foot by dropping a 25 3 steel pan on it the edge of the pan cut me at the base of my big toe towards by 2nd toe after a few days im feeling numbness in my 2nd and 3rd toes and beginning on the big toe i do have alot of pain from the injury tho its not completeley numb. is there a nerve that runs there that i couldve injured to cause this? And do u think my feeling will come back to the numbed areas? should i expect the nerve damage to progress?

Thanks for your post! How painful!

Yes, you may well have damaged or even broken or fractured a bone. The feet have more bones than any other place in the body. Xrays can let you know more.

Since this injury is recent, there may be tenderness and bruising that has yet to heal.

If your foot is still feeling this way in a couple of weeks, it's time to have your foot checked out.

Good luck and I hope you heal quickly.

Interdigital Neuroma

Interdigital Neuroma Guide