I been having pain in my right side vomiting bloated and constipated yet they said I had infection in my instines med dey gave didnt wrk

Gave magnesuim nuthin happened

Have you had any testing done?Is so, what kind?

It sounds like a scan might be needed to see if you have any growths in your reproductive area, as well as your digestive system.

Also, you may be having problems with your appendix - if the appendix is in trouble, immediate treatment is necessary. Please go back to your doctor and ask for more tests and examinations since this pain has not gone away and keep us posted.

Ovarian Cysts

Ovarian Cysts Guide