ask: I got my period after taking Plan B pills even though I just had my period 3 days before.

By Mybabyaiden

My bf and I had unprotected sex right atfer I just ended my period I took plan B pills and the next day I got my period again even though I just had it 3 days earlier. But now I still haven't gotten my period. Is it possible that I'm just late?

Can anyone please help me? I'm thinking I'm just going to get my period really late. Or is it possible that I am pregnant? Answers asap please.

Anonymous

On the 14th I ha sex with my boyfriend we used protection but the condom broke. The next day(less than 24 hours later I took the generic brand of plan b, next choice.)Also that day I started bleeding because it wasthe due date for my peiod. I took the pill anyways just to be sure.i am still bleeding. What are my chances of becoming pregnant?

Anonymous

I had unprotected sex on Dec. 8th. I took the Take Action pill the next day, Dec. 9th. Is it possible to get your period 8 days after you take the pill? I started getting cramps yesterday, Dec. 15 and today I started bleeding. It's lighter than what I usually get when I'm on my period. Is this normal? Will I still get my period on it's normal start date? How long should I wait to take a pregnancy test just to be sure?

Anonymous

took plan b pill got my period about a week after. when should my next period be coming?

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Thank you for your question. Some women experience changes in their menstrual cycle after taking Plan B. Their periods start earlier or later than normal. The flow can be lighter or heavier than normal.

Depending on the length of your menstrual cycle, count forward the cycle length beginning with the last day of bleeding after taking Plan B.

Regards,

Anonymous

Had sex back in October, the condom broke to to be safe I took the plan B pill the very next morning. A couple days later I got my period, on October 17, which was early. I got my period again October 30th, which was on time. Since then I have had protected sex twice, once the condom broke but we were just getting started, he had not ejaculated yet, so we replaced it and all seemed fine. I should have got my period a week ago. Is it late just because of the plan B pill? Or should I be worried

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Your period is likely to be late due to Plan B, especially since you bled after taking it.  You can take a test to rule it out but I think you are late due to Plan B.  A test will ease your mind. 

Anonymous

I had unprotected sex last Saturday night while on the last day of my period and he came inside me. I took plan b on Monday. A few days later I have been having bleeding again in very small clumps. Could I be pregnant?

Anonymous

Hi! My periods ended on the 15th of nov. Had sex, where condom broke, on 19th nov, 11pm. Took ECP on 20th nov, 10 am. Within 12 hrs. Now after exact 5 days of taking the pill, that is 25th nov.. I had light, dark brown spotting at night which turned into red bleeding by the morning. The flow and color is almost like my usual period. It however stopped at the night of 27th but started again on 28th nov, that is today! Its still bleeding! My question is.. Is that normal? Should i consider it as my period coming 2 or 3 weeks early, or is it 'withdrawal' bleeding? if its the latter, when should i expect my usual period? And if not then when to expect my period next month? Also do u mind explain what is withdrawal bleeding and what causes it?
Hope to get a quick response! Would be ever grateful!

All the information you need can be found here:

http://www.empowher.com/sexual-well-being/content/what-plan-b

Your bleeding is normal. We can't tell you when your next period is due.

Anonymous

i had unprotected sex with my fiancé on November 9th, and he let loose unexpectedly. so i took the pill 2 days later the 11th. i got my period or what i think is my period on the 19th. i wasn't supposed to get it until the 28th it came 9 days early. is that normal? will I be getting it again the 28th? I' overly concerned

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: