ask: I got my period after taking Plan B pills even though I just had my period 3 days before.

By Mybabyaiden

My bf and I had unprotected sex right atfer I just ended my period I took plan B pills and the next day I got my period again even though I just had it 3 days earlier. But now I still haven't gotten my period. Is it possible that I'm just late?

Can anyone please help me? I'm thinking I'm just going to get my period really late. Or is it possible that I am pregnant? Answers asap please.

Anonymous

I had my period from may 28-31. I had sex with my boyfriend and the condom broke on June 3. I took plan B One step 20 minutes after and I experience no side effects until Sunday June 8, I woke up with sore breasts and light cramps, then I started to feel really dizzy and nauseous, and later that day (june 8) I had heavy really dark spotting. The spotting and cramps happened from June 8-11.

I was expecting my period on June 30, I didn't get it. On July 3 I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. On July 11, still no period so i took another pregnancy test and it came out negative again.

Then on Sunday June 13 I started experiencing PMS (cramps, mood swings etc) and on Wednesday July 16 my period came!

I was really worried Plan B hadn't worked and I was pregnant. I read a lot of blogs and posts and very few seem to help so that is why I am posting my story.

If you took plan B within 72 hours after unprotected sex you have very little to worry about. Plan B messes up your cycle in unexpected ways but it is very effective at preventing pregnancy.

Anonymous

i started my period on the 3th of July nd had unprotected sex with discharge inside of me on July 5th, i took Plan B on July 7th. Now it is July 13th i started bleeding. i have been reading more articles than i an count trying to figure out what to do. Pregnant or Not Pregnant?!!! HELP!

Anonymous

i got ma period on 13th june tn i hd a intercourse on 27 june and i took ipill again we hd on 29 abd u took ipill.nw on 5 july it started bleeding plz help me bt ma period date is on 15 july is tis normal or should i be worried about it

Paranoideverytime

i had sex on the 18th of june and took the morning after pill on the 19th. On the 25th of june i started bleeding for 3-4 days enough to mess up underwear but not enough to fill a tampon. my normal period is not due untill the 4-6 of july?? is this bleeding from the pill? will i have my normal period? is this spotting? could i be pregnant?? really nauseas from all the stress and really freaked out. please help!!! x

Anonymous (reply to Paranoideverytime)

It is definitely bleeding from the pill, I took the emergency pill twice and both times, I experienced a 3-4-day bleeding, but just as you said, a mild one, followed then by my period. Anyway, are you bloated?

Paranoideverytime (reply to Anonymous)

Thank you!! No, I'm not bloated!! At some stages in the day I think I am or it sort of feels like I am, not sure!? Why? When wil I be expecting my new period? At normal time or next month same time as my "pill bleeding" ?

Anonymous (reply to Paranoideverytime)

I couldn't read you previous message so could you please answer this one with whatever you said in the message i didn't see?

Anonymous (reply to Paranoideverytime)

I asked if you were bloated because I am in the same situation and I just think I am bloated, because everyone says I am not, but I am paranoid. Your period should come normally the next month or at least, that's how it happened in my case. Do you think I could be pregnant if I took the morning after pill and had two periods since then? Because I read that you can be and I don't know what to do. I am afraid to take a test because if it comes positive, what next? Please tell me what you think

okay well my normal period was suppose to come on the 6th, 2 weeks after the bleeding and it still hasnt come yet!!! no you had 2 periods?? in other words, the pill work because there was bleeding, twice!! i dont think youre pregnant but im no expert? you will have to take the test to make sure!! im almost very certain that you are not!!

Yes, they say after the pill-bleeding, your period may be late and I am in the same situation now. I went to the pharmacy and told the women there about my situation and they said there is no way I could be pregnant, so perhaps it can apply to you, as well. Please let me know about your symptoms, as I want to see if we're experiencing the same issues.

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: