i got my tudes ties after i had my 6 monts old son i had them ties the same day of his birth can i poissible be pregrant am about4 days latethis months

I got my tubes ties after I had my 6month old son can I possible be pregrant are should I wait and my period.i am about 4 days late on this month.

Pregnancy after a tubal - especially in the first few years is rare. In fact, it's less than 1%.

If you are breastfeeding, this could explain your lateness. However, since there is a very minor risk (no matter how small) you can take a pregnancy test as it would be accurate by now.

I suspect you are late due to other reasons, including stress or just a simple change of body chemistry.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/reproductive-system/content/what-tubal-ligation