Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

i got pus filled blisters around on lips of vagina, what is it? what is the remedy?

By Anonymous March 21, 2009 - 7:11am
Rate This

I am married and having a 5 months child, my husband does not have any problem like this on his penis

Add a Comment3 Comments

Hi anon,

Are you having a baby in 5 months, meaning you are currently pregnant? Are you currently seeing an OB/GYN doctor or midwife for prenatal care? If so, please go see your doctor...when is your next appointment?

March 22, 2009 - 5:57am
HERWriter Guide

Hi Anon

Thanks for your question.

Unfortunately we cannot give you a potential remedy because you would need a diagnosis first.

For something like this you would need to see a doctor because it could be any number of things from infection to a virus to ingrown hairs.

Please check this out with your doctor and keep us updated.

March 21, 2009 - 7:14am
EmpowHER Guest

please give me an answer?

March 21, 2009 - 7:13am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Get Email Updates

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!