I had a car accident couple years ago,and ever since have had back pain,i've had to change my job to a cleaner,but even that is hurting my back,what do i do??I'm stuggling :(

As a fellow back pain sufferer myself, I can really empathize with you. And if you are working as a cleaner, which is often called "back-breaking" work, you may be doing your back even more harm.

When you had your accident, did you have any claim to insurance, worker's comp or anything like that? You may be able to get some kind of assistance in this but I think you may need some legal help with that. Check with whomever treated you back then and the paperwork regarding your injuries and coverage. I don't know what can be done after two years but there may be something if your current injuries can be linked to the accident.

You need to see a doctor about this and you may need a referral to a specialty clinic. Are you in a position to do this? I hope to hear back from you soon-

Low Back Pain