I had contact with my bf on 29th May by 11pm, I took Postinor on 30th by 10am n the second tablet after 12 hrs. We had sex again the next day but he didn't ejaculate inside of me. We still intend in having more but I'm scared of being pregnant

Can we still have unprotected sex and what should I do??

People who don't want to be pregnant should not have unprotected sex - that's pretty obvious.  Those that use the withdrawal method know their cycles to a T and are extremely regular. Even then, the success rate isn't anything to depend. 

Your boyfriend needs to use a condom each and every time, or you need to go on the birth control pill. Do not take emergency contraception every time you have sex, this is not why it was formulated, it's for emergencies only. You can google emergency contraception to learn more about that.