Pregnancy Guide

ask: i had my period two times this month, its never happened before. could i be pregnant?

By lokita

i had my period twice last month the first period was on schedule (started on may 7 ended on may 13-14) and lasted about 5-6 days which is normal about two weeks later i had some spotting (which i never had before)then i started my period again (started may 27 ended may 30-31) however this one only lasted about 3-4 days. in between periods i had unprotected sex several times with my boyfriend. i havent got my period again and it is june 7. could i be pregnant?

Anonymous

I had my period in the 4th of November.... then I tracked my ovulation days through 14 to 19 ....me and my husband had sex almost all those days ...but then on the 24 I had a period or wat I thought was...I bled heavy one day but not enough to wear a tampon ....then the next day it turned brown then a really light pink just wen I wiped ....it lasted a couple days...wat do y'all think....I started a week early...its never happened to me before..

Anonymous

Im 22 and trying to have a baby with my husband. I had my period the 8th of October then again on the 15th of October, and here it is the 24th of November, and I havent had a period yet, could I be pregnant? I took a test last week and I wasnt pregnant, but I thought it may be to soon, pleaae somw one help me??

I am the same i got my perioud 2 times last month first one on the 6th thw second on the 27th this is my first times getting it 2 times

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Your periods were at the beginning and then at the end of the month - three weeks apart. If you normally get them every four weeks, this was a little early but it's not a reason for concern. It can happen to women out of the blue. 

Was you talking to me ? Im the one that had her period on the 8th and 15th of October and I still havent started, you said 3 weeks apart? Mine was only a week apart and its the 28th of Nov and I havent started yet,

It should not be too soon so it's likely you are not pregnant. However, if you don't get your period in the next week, ask your doctor for a blood test. If it's negative, ask her about your menstrual cycle and why it may be irregular. 

Anonymous

Me and my boyfriend didn't have sex but he did stick the head in he didnt cum but I took the plan b pill just in case I had my period on time then a week later I had my period again well we had protected sex a week after my second period now I haven't had my period this month I'm freaking out

Anonymous

hi, iam married women, i have one boy-3year old, iam now 29year old, i had twice period in a month, for the past 3 month continueously happened, i went to hospital and the doctor scan and it was normal, but i dont know the exact reason, but the doctor told may be the over weight but she is not saying very clearly, actually my weight is 70 and height is 5 feet.

pls could u help me out of this confusion, i am so afraid of this twice period in a month. (the days between each period is 10 days or 15days).
pls anybody clarify my doubts?????

Anonymous

hi I'am 22 years old n I never had my period 2times a month berofe that I had sex several times with my boyfriend and I used birth control pill is that the region for this

Anonymous

I hav my periods twice a month ( 15 to 22 then 29 to still continue), I didnt hav any intercourse with anyone. i m in a big tension .... ths nvr happen before...... i m a little afraid too plz HELP me

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :