ask: i had my period two times this month, its never happened before. could i be pregnant?

i had my period twice last month the first period was on schedule (started on may 7 ended on may 13-14) and lasted about 5-6 days which is normal about two weeks later i had some spotting (which i never had before)then i started my period again (started may 27 ended may 30-31) however this one only lasted about 3-4 days. in between periods i had unprotected sex several times with my boyfriend. i havent got my period again and it is june 7. could i be pregnant?

Anonymous

I started on jan 1st it only lasted 2 days then It stopped and I started again on the 30th, I gets all the symptoms of pregnancy but yet it still comes out negative, I guess it might be a little early. With my partner we've had sex a lot and were kinda young yet and were not really sure what to do. I guess youse can say that we just want an answer from someone so we don't have to worry about anything, thanks.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Your symptoms are PMS, not pregnancy but they are both very similar. A two day period is short but still normal and you had your next period 28 days later which is very normal. 

What is your question for us - are you trying to get pregnant? 

Anonymous

some times i got periods twice in months like i had my periods twice last month. but the main problem is that my periods date is not fixed like Nov 2014 i had my periods on (stated on 10 Nov ended on 13-14) , then i had periods on( stated on 25 dec ended 28-29) . and i have physical relation with boyfriend we do sex once in a month .i m suffering from Thyroid problem as well.are my hormones not strong as compare to others ?

Anonymous

Im going through exactly what you are..I was also late 11 days the previous month..now I had my period twice in one month...the flow isnt regular either. ..id take a pregnancy test soon ...goodluck!

Anonymous

I hastía mucho periodista internet jan 5 stoped on the 10 Bit i started again jan 17 and im still on it but its almost like a havey flow that is normal for me but is their anyway i can be pregunta becouse my inplanton has been dew since oct 31,2014 but im not haveing any protection with my partner what can it be?

If you haven't been using birth control since October, then it's a good idea to take a pregnancy test.

Anonymous

I had an unprotected sex on 8th day of my period and took unwanted 72 within 10 hrs. After 7days of taking unwanted 72 I had some unexpected bleeding. Am I safe?

Nobody can tell you that for sure but it's a good sign. Your next period may be early or late due to emergency contraception but that is a normal side effect.

Anonymous

I have 1st dec peried and this month it is again in 21 dec and after bath .27 And 28 I saw little blood again .what happen please tell me sir

Anonymous

When I had my first child I got my period twice in one month same thing happened again can I be pregnant again with a second child ?

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :