Pregnancy Guide

ask: i had my period two times this month, its never happened before. could i be pregnant?

By lokita

i had my period twice last month the first period was on schedule (started on may 7 ended on may 13-14) and lasted about 5-6 days which is normal about two weeks later i had some spotting (which i never had before)then i started my period again (started may 27 ended may 30-31) however this one only lasted about 3-4 days. in between periods i had unprotected sex several times with my boyfriend. i havent got my period again and it is june 7. could i be pregnant?

Anonymous

Im 22 and trying to have a baby with my husband. I had my period the 8th of October then again on the 15th of October, and here it is the 24th of November, and I havent had a period yet, could I be pregnant? I took a test last week and I wasnt pregnant, but I thought it may be to soon, pleaae somw one help me??

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

It should not be too soon so it's likely you are not pregnant. However, if you don't get your period in the next week, ask your doctor for a blood test. If it's negative, ask her about your menstrual cycle and why it may be irregular. 

Anonymous

Me and my boyfriend didn't have sex but he did stick the head in he didnt cum but I took the plan b pill just in case I had my period on time then a week later I had my period again well we had protected sex a week after my second period now I haven't had my period this month I'm freaking out

Anonymous

hi, iam married women, i have one boy-3year old, iam now 29year old, i had twice period in a month, for the past 3 month continueously happened, i went to hospital and the doctor scan and it was normal, but i dont know the exact reason, but the doctor told may be the over weight but she is not saying very clearly, actually my weight is 70 and height is 5 feet.

pls could u help me out of this confusion, i am so afraid of this twice period in a month. (the days between each period is 10 days or 15days).
pls anybody clarify my doubts?????

Anonymous

hi I'am 22 years old n I never had my period 2times a month berofe that I had sex several times with my boyfriend and I used birth control pill is that the region for this

Anonymous

I hav my periods twice a month ( 15 to 22 then 29 to still continue), I didnt hav any intercourse with anyone. i m in a big tension .... ths nvr happen before...... i m a little afraid too plz HELP me

kiranbhatia23

hi!!i am kiran..pllzzz help me..i had my second period in one month...first i had my period on 7th may....and lasts for 9-10 may...we had an unprotected sex on 15, 16,19, 20...now again i got my periods on 23rd may..as i am under doctors supervision..i am on ovacare forte, progynova for 14 days and letovol for 10 days..i wanted to get pregnant....is she guiding me on right.?plzz tell me...i want help!!!!!!!

Anonymous

I haven seen my pride in a year and some mouth can any one help me out with his problems I am haven I am 29 go wing on 30 year old I want to know what is wrong with me

Diane Porter (reply to Anonymous)

Anon,

You are having amenorrhea, or a lack of menstrual periods.

Can you give us a few more specifics about your situation?

You say you haven't had a period in more than a year, correct?

Are you extremely overweight or underweight?

Do you have any other medical conditions?

Have you seen a doctor about your lack of periods?

Are you on birth control pills? Can you tell us all of the medications you are on?

Are you breastfeeding a child?

Have you ever had your thyroid looked at?

Do you exercise a lot?

Have you had children? Uterine fibroids? Endometriosis?

If you'll get back to us and answer these questions we'll do a much better job of helping you figure out what might be going on.

Anonymous

i did sex with my boyfriend and got my period again in a mnth...its was firstly on 19 feb and after dat it was on 8 march...
nd i did sex on 8 morning...
m so worried abt it?plz help me...?
could i be pregnant if i have me irregular period

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :