Pregnancy Guide

ask: i had my period two times this month, its never happened before. could i be pregnant?

By lokita

i had my period twice last month the first period was on schedule (started on may 7 ended on may 13-14) and lasted about 5-6 days which is normal about two weeks later i had some spotting (which i never had before)then i started my period again (started may 27 ended may 30-31) however this one only lasted about 3-4 days. in between periods i had unprotected sex several times with my boyfriend. i havent got my period again and it is june 7. could i be pregnant?

Anonymous

I hastía mucho periodista internet jan 5 stoped on the 10 Bit i started again jan 17 and im still on it but its almost like a havey flow that is normal for me but is their anyway i can be pregunta becouse my inplanton has been dew since oct 31,2014 but im not haveing any protection with my partner what can it be?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If you haven't been using birth control since October, then it's a good idea to take a pregnancy test.

Anonymous

I had an unprotected sex on 8th day of my period and took unwanted 72 within 10 hrs. After 7days of taking unwanted 72 I had some unexpected bleeding. Am I safe?

Nobody can tell you that for sure but it's a good sign. Your next period may be early or late due to emergency contraception but that is a normal side effect.

Anonymous

I have 1st dec peried and this month it is again in 21 dec and after bath .27 And 28 I saw little blood again .what happen please tell me sir

Anonymous

When I had my first child I got my period twice in one month same thing happened again can I be pregnant again with a second child ?

I have two times in one month

Anonymous

I had my period in the 4th of November.... then I tracked my ovulation days through 14 to 19 ....me and my husband had sex almost all those days ...but then on the 24 I had a period or wat I thought was...I bled heavy one day but not enough to wear a tampon ....then the next day it turned brown then a really light pink just wen I wiped ....it lasted a couple days...wat do y'all think....I started a week early...its never happened to me before..

Anonymous

Im 22 and trying to have a baby with my husband. I had my period the 8th of October then again on the 15th of October, and here it is the 24th of November, and I havent had a period yet, could I be pregnant? I took a test last week and I wasnt pregnant, but I thought it may be to soon, pleaae somw one help me??

I am the same i got my perioud 2 times last month first one on the 6th thw second on the 27th this is my first times getting it 2 times

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :