i had periods on nov month after tat til today two mongh over i nt get my periods

i had swx with boy friend on june month after tat contunuosly i got periods for next 5 month nw dec and jan i nt get periods i am so much woried and mentalky upset pl help ..wil i be pregnant.pl reply me

You are not pregnant from June if you had periods for months later. You would be six months along now and showing. 

If you had sex in October, you could have gotten pregnant but since you didn't, you can rule pregnancy out.

Your period is missing for some reason. I think it's a good idea to see your doctor as to why they are not coming. 

Keep us posted!