I had protected sex 3 days before expected period and now I am 5 days late from expected period. Could I be pregnant?

I have regular periods and never missed one cycle.
I had a stressful months due to work, last month until now (due to late period).
I am fairly sure condom used by my partner was used correctly.
I know that I had ovulation this month as I noticed the discharge.
I have not experienced any signs of pregnancy (although there's possibility some never experience it until much later)
I am not overweight or underweight and exercise at least once or twice a week.

Pregnancy is unlikely since you had sex so close to when your period was due. There is no real 'safe' time but this is probably the safest time.

Stress can have a huge impact on the menstrual cycle. This may be the case with you.

However, I encourage you to take a test to rule pregnancy out and give you peace of mind.