I had sex on the 29th of February and took postinor2 on the 1st of March, and had Sex on the second of March and took postinor 2 again and has sex everyday that week and took p2, and the following week I didn't have sex and then on the 13th of March

By Anonymous March 15, 2016 - 3:54am

And took p2 on the 14th, and now I am going through mad tummy pain, please what might be wrong with me?? Could I be pregnant??

Emergency birth control is for emergencies only so you are misusing it completely. You need to get on proper birth control or use condoms as using EC so often is bad for your health.

I suggest you see a doctor about your pain - you may be having severe side effects from abusing the medication.

You can read more here: http://www.empowher.com/emergency-contraception/content/morning-after-pill-emergency-contraception-how-does-it-work