I had sex 3 days before my due date of periods.It's delayed & I took pregnancy test a week after i missed my period but the result was negative. But i am 8 days late now. I am suffering from thyroid & a lot of times my periods get irregular. Am confused.

By April 29, 2010 - 3:17pm

Anonymous

I've had sex 5 times within the last 2 days and each time my boyfriend has ejaculated inside of me, my period is due next week but is there a chance i could get pregnant?

Hello Anon

If your period is due next week, your risk is very low, based on the fact that most women ovulate mid-month.

However, no sex is completely risk free as I am sure you know. If you don't get your period when expected, take a test but again, your risk appears low.

Anonymous

Help! I had sex 1 week after my period was supist to happen. It was a drunk sex, so he promises he pulled out, but maybe precum? I took a pregnancy test and it was negative but it has only been about 2 weeks sense I had sex and 3 weeks sense my missed period, what do I do!

Hello Anon

Thanks for your post.

There is nothing you can do other than wait for your period. If it doesn't come in a week, retest.

Hi. I had an oral sex with my boyfriend last Dec. 19. I had my last period last Dec. 2 and I was expecting my period last Dec. 30 - Jan. 1 or 2. It's Jan. 7 now and still I don't have my period. could I be pregnant? I'm afraid it was possible that he had touched the tip of his penis before he inserted his fingers in the vagina before he ejaculated or after. I don't really remember. Could I be pregnant?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Kirsten121298)

Hello Kirsten

Thank you for your post.

If you can't remember what happened, we cannot help you. But a pregnancy test will confirm if you are pregnant or not; one would be accurate by now.

Anonymous

Hi. I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time in 4 months last week on December 27,28,29. Maybe 4 times all together... our condom broke but he didnt cum inside me.. he pulled out right away.. My period was due for January 1st but it didn't come. Could i pregnant ? Could stress be delaying my period ? I've been stressing alot about this since I'm only 16:(

Hello

Pregnancy isn't likely since you had sex close to the end of your cycle and there was no ejaculation.

If you don't get your period in a week or two take a test to rule it out.

Hi everyone. My last period was dec. 2. And i was expecting my period last dec 30-jan 2. However, it has not arrive yet until now. My boyfriend and I had touchy sex, but we did not have an intercourse. But I'm afraid he had touch his penis before he inserted his finger in the vagina either before or after he ejaculated. But he urinated hours before we did it. Could I be pregnant?

Anonymous

My husband and I have being trying to conceive for nearly a year now. We had sex December 23,24,25th my period was due one December 27th it never came. It is now January 5th and still no period but I keep testing negative. Is it possible that I'm testing to early? Maybe I am pregnant? Please help!!!