Q: 

I had sex 3 days before my due date of periods.It's delayed & I took pregnancy test a week after i missed my period but the result was negative. But i am 8 days late now. I am suffering from thyroid & a lot of times my periods get irregular. Am confused.

By April 29, 2010 - 3:17pm

Anonymous

Hi,

I had sex one day before my period, got my period the next day for that month. Next month i was expecting my periods 10 days before but still no sign of it. I feel cramps on my stomach. Please let me know what can be the case. Please!

Anonymous

Hi, me and my gf had sex soon after her periods got over on 24 and we had sex on 25. We used condom and never injaculate inside. Twice we tried without condom just to see how it feels only for 30 sec. She used to get periods regular 20 of every month. But she missed it last month and now almost it's 42 day without period. She is late by 12 days. We are scared. She gets the cramps and feeling like she is about to get period but nothing later. Can anyone with same problem and later it was fine she got periods. Plz let's us know.

Anonymous

I had unprotected sex last April, as expected I had my period following month earlier on May 26 where I expect I should have it on the 30th. While the whole month of June me and my partner becomes inactive. Is it possible that I am pregnant if I missed my period this June? Or there is an effects with the medicine that I am taking?

Anonymous

June 20 21&25 we had unprotected sex and I was supposed to get me period 2 days ago at first I was cramping then it went away and still don't get my period

Anonymous

Me and my boyfriend been having unprotected sex every since we started having sex and my period haven't came on for a whole month, but when I take a pregnancy test it comes back negative & I've been feeling weird then usual. What does that mean.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Repeat the test. Test in the morning with the urine when you first wake up.

If you still get a negative result, call your gynecologist who can order a blood pregnancy test.

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Thanks for that Maryann

Anonymous

Please help me to answer my doubt,,I had sex 4 days before I missed my period then after 4 days I took pregnancy test but it was negative,,then after 14 days I took again pregnancy test but the result was positive..could it be the last sex I had was the father of my baby?please help me

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

A paternity test will confirm who the father of your child is.

Regards,

Anonymous

I had sex with my bf June, 12th 2017, unprotected and on 13th june i took a pill named unwanted-72 and my periods came on the 16th of June rather on the date 18th or 20th. My periods came early the date i was assumed. is there any possibility that I can be pregnant? Please tell me.