Q: 

I had sex 3 days before my due date of periods.It's delayed & I took pregnancy test a week after i missed my period but the result was negative. But i am 8 days late now. I am suffering from thyroid & a lot of times my periods get irregular. Am confused.

By April 29, 2010 - 3:17pm

Anonymous

I had sex 10/27 and my period was due 10/28. The condom broke but he did pull out. Its been 6 days and my period still hasn't arrived. No cramps and no other symptoms of being either pregnant or having a period. I've been stressed recently with school and that could be a reason it's late. My periods are at most 3 days late (after 28 days). I have yellowish brown discharge. Could I be pregnant? Should I test? I am very worried.

Anonymous

Hi.
I had unprotected sex 5days before my period was due. I stopped half way during it as I didn't felt uncomfortable and he said he didn't cum so it was fine. But I normally have a very accurate period and I'm 2 days late. Should I be worried ? I have also been on antibiotics during this time.

Hello
Some antibiotics can interfere with the menstrual cycle - or the condition itself (that caused you to need the medication).
A pregnancy test would be accurate now if you want to rule it out.

Anonymous

Hi actually my periods date is on sep 3 but 5 days delay I didn't get my periods yet .. I was worried I hav taken a pregnancy test but I was negative .. actually we were doing pulling out method for past 3 months so I was confused whether I m pregnant or not

Anonymous

My cycle is very regular, I was expecting my period around September 20th but it never showed. My husband and I has sex on September 26th and it's now October 6th, still no period but home pregnancy test keeping coming up negative. I feel like I've had a few symptoms but nothing major so I'm worried it's in my head. Should I go see a dr at this point or keep waiting and testing at home every few days? The suspense is killing me!!!!

Hello Anon

If your tests are negative, it's not likely you are pregnant - your hormones may be imbalanced. But see your doctor if you don't get your period in the next few days - a blood pregnancy test may be ordered. Although very unusual, some women don't show up pregnant on urine tests.

Hello Anon

Anonymous

I am currently 7 weeks with baby #3. Don't test test unless you're a week or more later. Also ladies you can not get pregnant 3 days before your period. Your body will feel different if your pregnant and let you know.

Anonymous

I had sex last night (not going to do it again with the guy bc I realized I don't have sexual connection with him). We used a condom, it didn't break or anything. I plan on taking plan B later on today. During this upcoming weekend, I'm going on a cruise with friends and will probably engage in sexual activity. If I use plan B for this guy, then my period is delayed then I have sex with a different guy, is it possible I'd be pregnant from the first guy or the second? Like if I do engage in sexual activity on the boat, I'll be using a condom.I'm sorry this is so awkward, I tried google & I was thinking of asking one of my friends but she'd want to know the guy etc & honestly it's not exactly her business.

Anonymous

I had my last sex on 19/9.... My period date is 25/9 now I'm 1 week late... I had a home pregnancy test when 1 was 5 days late and it came out negative... I didn't have my periods yet... What should I do now?