Q: 

I had sex 3 days before my due date of periods.It's delayed & I took pregnancy test a week after i missed my period but the result was negative. But i am 8 days late now. I am suffering from thyroid & a lot of times my periods get irregular. Am confused.

By April 29, 2010 - 3:17pm

Anonymous

Please help me to answer my doubt,,I had sex 4 days before I missed my period then after 4 days I took pregnancy test but it was negative,,then after 14 days I took again pregnancy test but the result was positive..could it be the last sex I had was the father of my baby?please help me

Anonymous

I had sex with my bf June, 12th 2017, unprotected and on 13th june i took a pill named unwanted-72 and my periods came on the 16th of June rather on the date 18th or 20th. My periods came early the date i was assumed. is there any possibility that I can be pregnant? Please tell me.

Anonymous

I had sex with my bf June 9-12 unprotected and my period is due on the 16th of June and I've had some cramping. What is the possibility that I can be pregnant? I took a test and it came out negative.

Anonymous

Hi, so I went off my pills on the 15th of April and got my normal "period" from the 19th- 25th then it stopped and I didn't continue my pills. We were protected throughout the time especially around the time I thought I was ovulating. Then on May 12th we had unprotected sex and he didnt pull out. About 5 days after that right around the time I usually get my period I had lots of cramping but no blood for 2 days and very minimal cramping up until that Saturday. I've had severe heartburn that following Monday and headaches the past week and more headaches up until today May 29th. Also, felt sick to my stomach the 2nd day of cramping right after having a shower. I've had a bit of nausea for the past week and couple days but nothing major. I've tested a couple of times around the time I thought I was going to get my period but all negatives. My period is I'm assuming irregular since getting off my pills because that's the reason I got on my pills. So from the CD 1 of stopping my pills I'm on CD 42 still with no period. And I only had cramping that couple of days and no more after that. Is there anyway I could be pregnant? I'm waiting for 19 days after intercourse since I am irregular. Me and my fiancé would be thrilled if I am but I hate getting my hopes up. I know after getting off the pill it normally takes women 2 weeks to ovulate again or it could take longer. I've also had an increasing amount of discharge after having sex and then a couple days later until it stopped around the same time I stopped cramping. And noticed it more again this past couple of days more today though May 29th. I'm just super confused.... never had kids before and kind of excited!

Anonymous

I had unprotected sex with my husband 4 days before I was due to get my period, now I'm 9 days late! I've taken 3 pregnancy tests and all have been negative. So frustrating! I'm trying the parsley tea trick today to see if it will kickstart my period, but I'm dreading the idea of having another baby - I'm totally not ready for another one!

UPDATE: I'm pregnant. Hahah! Finally got a positive test 13 days after my missed period. I'm 6 weeks along now!

Anonymous

Hello, my period was due on the 18th of this month I had cramps two days before it was due took three tests all negative and my period is now a week late...could I b pregnant or just late?

Anonymous

Hi
I have unprotected sex with my husband after my periods and now 1 week is due my periods come can i take pregnancy test now

Anonymous

Anonymous,
I been on the pill since last year in August but I stopped taking them in march.Ive been having unprotected sex but he doesn't ejaculate in me but just recently yesterday May 8,he ejaculated in me as is i was already 7 days late on my period.What are my chances?

Hello Anon

Anytime you have unprotected sex there is a chance of pregnancy. Since you are 7 days late, a test is a good idea.