I had sex 3 days before my due date of periods.It's delayed & I took pregnancy test a week after i missed my period but the result was negative. But i am 8 days late now. I am suffering from thyroid & a lot of times my periods get irregular. Am confused.

By April 29, 2010 - 3:17pm

Anonymous

Hello, I am worried because my boyfriend and I had sex (unprotected) yesterday (December 4,2016) 3 days before my period and I am expecting my period on December 7, 2016. Is it possible that I have a chance of being pregnant? I am really worried even I have a period calendar and in that calendar says I have a low chance of pregnancy.

Anonymous

I Have a concern I had sex day before my period 23rd
i had my normal heavy seven day period on 24 on sepI also got a pregnancy test from home amd at hospital on 14yh both were negative i am now pregnant due date june 27 would i have conceived day before my period or most likely after

Anonymous

Hi !
I'm Mia. I'm trying to conceive and had sex around my ovulation day.
I again had sex four days before my period date. Does having sex so late in the cycle will lead to early miscarriage in case I had conceived ?

Anonymous

Hey doctor my name is efrain i has sex with my girlfriend 3 times in one day last week on a saterday ,i did not cum in her i pulled out before i did nd she was suppose to get her period yesterday nov.23 , can she pregnant?? Plz i need responce, thank you!

HI Efrain

The pull-out method is not safe-sex. You need to use a condom if you are going to have penetrative sex.

If you are sure there was no ejaculation at all, then pregnancy can't occur. Your girlfriend is just a couple of days late; give it time.

Anonymous

Hey me and my gf had touchy sex on the 18th and she was due to have her period on the 21st. I did not penetrate and did not cm or pre cm but she is late. Is there any chance of her being pregnant? We did not use a condom. Help as we are both really worried.

Anonymous

Hi

My Gf and I didnt have any intercorse but we did try but its not getting in. So we did t bother anymore. I didnt ejaculate but her menstruation cycle is during 3-4 week of the month. We did the thing on Nov 15. Thanks

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There would have been no risk for pregnancy, if that is your question, without unprotected intercourse and ejaculation.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi
I'm currently 7 days late of my period. We had sex 6 days before my period last month and I had my regular period after that. What should I do? I took a hpt today and the results are negative. My breasts hurts so bad for a week now and this is my last day in taking antibiotics because of a kidney infection. Please help. I have never been this late.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If you have not had unprotected intercourse since your last period, pregnancy would not be the reason for your late period.

It could be lated due to stress or the kidney infection. You can reach out to your physician to ask if the kidney infection or antibiotics could be the cause.

Regards,