I had sex 3 days before my due date of periods.It's delayed & I took pregnancy test a week after i missed my period but the result was negative. But i am 8 days late now. I am suffering from thyroid & a lot of times my periods get irregular. Am confused.

By April 29, 2010 - 3:17pm

Anonymous

My period was post to come on February 10th but it didn't & I had sex February 11th & it still hasn't came on

Hello Anon

Pregnancy would be unusual due to the dates you mentioned but take a pregnancy test to rule it out.

Anonymous

Hi . I had my last period on the 18th Jan and now i am late for 3 days .Is possible to get pregnant

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Have you had unprotected sex since your last period on January 8?
Are your menstrual cycles regular?

If you answer yes to both questions, take an early response pregnancy tomorrow morning. Use the urine when you first wake up.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi. My partner and I had protected sex Feb.4, and my period was supposed to start. feb. 9. My partner had ejaculated in the condom, but didn't pull out until about 5 minutes after. There was no sign of rips, and leakage doesn't seem likely for it was hard to take the condom off afterwards and the tip and everything else was dry after taking the condom off. my period has always been a bit irregular, and strays around 1 week earlier or later than the previous month. I had a lot of discharge around feb. 10-12, and now (feb. 14), there is little and close to none. Do I have anything to worry about?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I don't think you have anything to worry about. You have a history of irregular periods, and you did use a condom without failure or breakage.

Regards,

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Ok! We were initially worried because after we examined the condom, we realized there was a stretchy white substance on the outside of the condom, near the base. It didn't smell and wasn't very watery, and after searching online and based of off the observations in my first comment, we decided that the substance was from me. But I still had lingering thoughts, especially when I still haven't had my period, which led to paranoia. Thanks for your input!

Anonymous

I was to have my periods on 10 Feb but it didn't happen and I had sex on 11th Feb.. I had unprotected sex Nd so I had an i pill so wat should I do? is there any danger?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Did you have unprotected sex between your last period in January and February 11?

If so, it is possible that you did not get your period because you are pregnant.

An emergency contraceptive, like the Ipill, prevents pregnancy by preventing ovulation. If your period was due on February 10, ovulation passed, and the pill was of no use.

Please call your gynecologist today.

Regards,

Anonymous

I had sex on the 21st and 22nd of January he came on the 21st but not the 22nd we used the pull out method both times (yeah I know not a great method) My period was due on the 26th of January I'm 16 days late I'm only getting negitive pregnancy test, I'm worried, confused, and a little scared, does when you have sex effect when a preg test would come out positive or should I be more worried...