Q: 

I had sex 3 days before my due date of periods.It's delayed & I took pregnancy test a week after i missed my period but the result was negative. But i am 8 days late now. I am suffering from thyroid & a lot of times my periods get irregular. Am confused.

By April 29, 2010 - 3:17pm

Anonymous

I had unprotected sex with my husband 4 days before I was due to get my period, now I'm 9 days late! I've taken 3 pregnancy tests and all have been negative. So frustrating! I'm trying the parsley tea trick today to see if it will kickstart my period, but I'm dreading the idea of having another baby - I'm totally not ready for another one!

Anonymous

Hello, my period was due on the 18th of this month I had cramps two days before it was due took three tests all negative and my period is now a week late...could I b pregnant or just late?

Anonymous

Hi
I have unprotected sex with my husband after my periods and now 1 week is due my periods come can i take pregnancy test now

Anonymous

Anonymous,
I been on the pill since last year in August but I stopped taking them in march.Ive been having unprotected sex but he doesn't ejaculate in me but just recently yesterday May 8,he ejaculated in me as is i was already 7 days late on my period.What are my chances?

Hello Anon

Anytime you have unprotected sex there is a chance of pregnancy. Since you are 7 days late, a test is a good idea.

Anonymous

Hi,
I had sex with my bf on the 21st of march and was due on the 24th. However my periods have been irregular and im prone to missing or delaying my periods due to stress. Before we used a condom we had unprotected sex for 30 seconds and he didnt ejaculate inside me at all. Ive missed my period and tested negative on a pregnancy test 17 days after we had sex. Could I be pregnant? Also i took the morning after pill in february which disrupted my cycle so just wondering.

Hi, I'm experiencing something similar right now. Took plan B on March 8, had a bit of spotting that month then a period that came at the regular time 3 weeks later, but lasted 8 days instead of 5. Wasn't sure about how this would effect ovulation. But then had both "careful" unprotected and protected intercourse may 1st and 14th, with an expected period due date on the 19th (skipped sex during ovulation week). Now I'm 3 days late which isn't that long but VERY unusual for me, and wondering if it could be because of taking plan b almost 2 months ago.
I have been more stressed than usual, but also experiencing symptoms similar to early pregnancy such as nausea, extreme tiredness, mood swings and aversion to food. Not sure if I should be worried though because pregnancy seems unlikely and a home test came out negative.
Did you end up getting your period?

Anonymous

Anon
My father past away the 30th of March 2017, I was on the pill untill then but stopped taking it. I was in the middle of the package. The next day I started bleading. I then started counting 28 days since then. I had the normal signs of ovulation on day 13. On day 24, 25 and 26 me and my hubby had intercoarse. Im already 8 days late. But have the usual cramping etc and a bit nauseous. Is this normal? Possible of pregnancy?

Hello Anon

If you having been having sex and you're late - take a test.

Hello Anon