I had sex 3 days before my due date of periods.It's delayed & I took pregnancy test a week after i missed my period but the result was negative. But i am 8 days late now. I am suffering from thyroid & a lot of times my periods get irregular. Am confused.

By April 29, 2010 - 3:17pm

Anonymous

always have had sex unprotected but nothing has even happen (no pregnancy) , but just two days before my usual period due date I had unprotected sex, MY period usually comes on March 18th it is now March 22nd and I'm freaking out because my period is NEVER late and I'm not ready to be a parent

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Take an early response pregnancy test. For the most accurate result, test in the morning. Use the urine when you first wake up.

Keep us updated,

Anonymous

Hi, I finished my pill on the 17 March, yesterday we had unprotected sex and my period is due tomorrow. Could I be pregnant? Can I make a test now?
Thanks

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

By "pill", do you mean you finished your active birth control pills?

Have you started your withdrawal bleeding?

If you take birth control pills, and do not have withdrawal bleeding during the week of inactive pills, then test.

Otherwise, you should be okay.

Anonymous

Hy im lindy so I had to have my periods on 8 march and I ve been experiencing period pain when I check my panty it a big white discharge and I had sex on 28 Feb and unprotected on .so is the any possibility that I'm pregnant

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Hello lindy,

If you had unprotected sex on February 28, and got your period on March 8, you did not become and are not pregnant.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi my last period was the 15th Feb for four days I had unprotected sex on the 7th of march. My due date would be today but no normal sign apart from feeling sick

Your dates would make it less likely that your pregnant but take a test to rule it out.

Anonymous

Had sex day before period was due. (Due date was February 23rd). This is going on day 17 being late. --this is abnormal as my periods have been up to 5 days late. I do believe that I ovulated, had my typical symptoms, etc. I do have a hx of endometriosis & thyroid problems. Unprotected but boyfriend denies ejaculation. I took one test last week that came back negative & yesterday that looked negative to me. What are you thinking this could be? I did have a lot of stress around the time of my period being due. (A lot of things going on at work, I was emotional and found it very hard to concentrate, etc)

Anonymous

I had unprotected sex with my bf on 8th march...and my last period date is 12 feb to 17 feb....
Till now 13 march i'm not feeling like my periods starts..
What should i do?
Is there a chance of pregnancy???