I had sex with my boyfriend and he "came" inside me. He has never done that before. I have been on the pill for almost 6 years now without any problems. The pill is the only form of birth control we use.

About 4 days after this happened, I started bleeding lightly. Now it's almost like I'm having my period but the blood looks different (if that makes sense). Should I be concerned? I did have some pain the next day like it hurt me.

Thanks for your post.

The birth control pill is 99% effective.

If you have been taking it for 6 years and take it every day, then your risk of pregnancy is near zero - there is no need for your boyfriend to pull out. 

I don't know why you are bleeding unless you haven't taken the pill properly or are on your placebo pills. Ejaculation should not cause bleeding or pain. If you don't feel better soon, see your doctor.