I had sex with my boyfriend and i took postinor 2 correctly, then i had sex again bt he didn't release inside me...pls can i stil be pregnant??

By September 28, 2015 - 4:34pm

Hi, i have not seen it oo, im very scared nw I have done another test its stil negative.. My body is doing me as if I have malaria but its nt up to a mnth I treated malaria, I av lost my appetite... pls tel me wat to do.

HERWriter Guide (reply to Evagreen)

You are not pregnant but you need to see a doctor about your sickness.

Don't spend time writing questions online when you need to see a doctor face to face.

Thanks for the answer but Im supposed to see my period on 29th sept bt its not yet out..have done the urine test bt its negative.. stil scared. my cycle is 28 days and saw the last period on 1sept

HERWriter Guide (reply to Evagreen)

Hi Evagreen!

Emergency contraception can and often does cause your next period to be late. If your test is negative then you're not pregnant. You are experiencing a common side effect of EC which is that your cycle won't be back to normal for a few weeks.

Let nature take it's course and remember that that taking this kind of medication (within 24 hours) has a 95% success rate but will often mess up your next cycle. This is a normal part of emergency contraception. Nobody can tell you when your next period is.

Hi Evagreen

If there was no ejaculation the second time then pregnancy is not possible. Even if there was ejaculation, as long as you had sex the second time close to the first time (a few hours), you'd still be protected by the P2.