i had unprotected sex 2 to 3 days before my periods twice at a stretch

By April 16, 2015 - 5:24am

The Same very night I had cramps in my legs. I bought a contraceptive pill for safety. I wanna know that should I have any possibilities to get pregnant or should I have my periods?. With that should I have those pills for safety? If I am going to have my periods then by when should it be?

Thanks for that. My weight is 60kg. I wanted to know that is there any chance of me to get pregnant? What should I do to avoid it??

HERWriter Guide (reply to privatemates)

I already told you the percentage below, between 5-10%.  To avoid pregnancy you take emergency contraception which you already did. There is nothing else to do.

Hi privatemates

Thanks for your post. 

It's a bit difficult to read your post but emergency contraceptive is 90-95% effective when taken within 24 hours by a woman weighing less than 165 lbs. 

We cannot tell you when your next period will be, we cannot know that information.