I had unprotected sex and got my period the first time but now I'm late. Am I pregnant ?

i had my period The first time after I had sex in August. Now this second period I am 6 days late. What are the possibilities I'm pregnant?

Hi anon and thanks for your question.

Since you had your period after having unprotected sex it is highly unlikely that you are pregnant. Your period may be late due to stress or other factors. If you are very worried then you may want to take a home pregnancy test to get a definitive answer as to whether or not you are pregnant.

Hope that helps,