I had unprotected sex on feb 16 the next day I took postinor 2

By March 10, 2016 - 2:06am

I had unprotected sex on feb 16 the next day I took postinor2
I bled from feb 19 to February 24, then I had unprotected sex on feb 25. I didn't take any pills again . Can I be pregnant? I tot the the bleeding was my period so I tot that feb 25 I will still be safe... But seeing here is called withdrawal bleeding I am so scared. I have a 5months old baby.

Hi Nketchi

Anytime you have unprotected sex you risk pregnancy, especially since emergency contraception can cause your next cycle to be irregular.

If you don't get your period in the next week or two you can test for pregnancy.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills