I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 10th and 13th day from my preriod.

By Anonymous February 23, 2015 - 9:51pm

My period should have started on 22 nd feb but they didnt. I am a class 12th student and have my boards approaching. My bf says he pulled out on time. But I am quite scared now. I told him last night that periods have started so that he could study. But I m not able to concentrate. Although I see no other symptom of early pregnancy.
But from 5th feb to 18 th Feb I had been eating pizza a lot. What should I do..? Plz help.
Thanks in advance

Eating pizza has nothing to do with pregnancy. We'd all be pregnant if that were the case! 

To know if you're pregnancy, you need to take a pregnancy test - it'll be accurate by now.