I have been on birth control for the past 10 years and was recently changed to a different pill. my order came in about 2 weeks late so I have been off the pill in that time. can I start the new pill today?

I have pcos and it gets much worse when off the pill so I'd rather not wait another 2 weeks until my period is over to start.

Read the instruction on your packet. Some pills must be started when your period ends, some are Sunday starters and others can be started anytime. What do the instructions say?

If you want to go ahead and start now, then you can but it's wise to use extra protection for 7-10 days.