I have been on my periods but only a few drops of blood comes out and the following day it doesn't and the next day it does

I am on my periods time, I am having severe pain but the periods are going on in drops.
DO I have to use some special meals in these days?

A fresh diet will always help your body. You can take an over-the-counter pain reliever for cramps.

I hope you are feeling better! 

Is this light bleeding at the start of your period? This is quite common, sometimes it takes one or two days to really start your period. Some women have very light periods all the time. 

Women on birth control can have very light or no periods at all. 

Is any of this the case wit hyou?