I have been on the pill for almost two years recently I have been forget to take my pills a lot do it the stress of college. I have unprotected sex a lot with my boyfriend, what should I do?

If it's has been less that a few days ("recently") then consider taking emergency contraception. Your pharmacist can help you with this.

If it has been longer than that there isn't anything you can do. Start a fresh pack of pills per your pharmacist's instructions and don't forget them anymore - set an alarm on your phone so you don't forget. If you don't get your period when expected you can test for pregnancy.