I have Bronchitiscosis and want to know if it's safe to travel to El Paso TX

There is no such thing as "Bronchitiscosis" - do you mean bronchitis?

I have traveled to Europe with it but I was in treatment and not contagious anymore, I shouldn't think there would be a problem as long as you are on medication for treatment and it might be a good idea to wear a mask so you don't risk spreading the virus to others. Wash your hands often.

Are you flying? Keep yourself very hydrated and well-rested in general. It's also a good idea to talk to your doctor first.

Bronchitis Guide