I have had sudden blackouts can you help me

Okay first of all I would like to state I have visual snow for about 7 years now... And recently my eye has seemed to be blacking out a lot the first time I have appeared to black out was I was sitting down stairs about 3 weeks ago I was playing on my iPad and all of a sudden I when black and for about 2 seconds and I blink and when I open my eyes the lights are back on. To be honest I don't know if the powered flickered but I don't think it could have because it would have lasted like 0.01 seconds... And the other time it happend I was watching TV and my eye flicks on and off twice... I've been to the eye doctor recently but they found nothing wrong with my eye... I'm really scared and don't know what to do... Please help.

Thanks for reaching out to EmpowHER!

You will need to further investigate this - your issue could be with your brain/central nervous system and not your eyes. But you should still see an eye disorder specialist for further evaluation.

Visual snow is still not clearly understood but a neurologist could help more. You do need to pursue this with medical professionals more.

Please keep us posted on your progress.

Eyes & Vision

Eyes & Vision Guide