I have irregular periods but I think I'm pregnant. Can you help me?

By Anonymous March 16, 2015 - 4:13am

Hi from Philippines. I just wanna ask. How it is possible that I might be pregnant if I have irregular periods like sometimes 28 days , sometimes 31 days. I went to my period tracker and it's says that i'm 4 days late if my period is on 28 day cycle and 1 day late for 31 day cycle.
I'm a bit confused because I didn't have anything like spotting or sore breast except a bit feeling nauseous when I smell something awkward, I once feel heartburn and thrice headache, mild cramping but sometimes nothing at all, bloated belly and some backache from the neck down to my pelvic bones. Should I try to take a home pregnancy test or not?? Help me please??

If you have been having unprotected sex then pregnancy is possible. A test will let you know.

Thank you Ms. Susan