i have the line of nigra and im scared

okay so me and my boyfriend didn't have sex but we were playing around and he cmmed on top of my vagina this happend july 29 2016. I was stressing so much. i begin to have sore nipples and three days after that i took a home preg test they all said negative,but then i started my period and i received my period in August and also September,but i looked in the mirror and saw this line going up my belly button. Im scared. Can i be pregnant. Im only 17 and i want a future not a baby.

If you don't want to get pregnant, never let anyone ejaculate on or near your vaginal opening. This can, in a few cases, lead to pregnancy.

Linea nigra is often seen in pregnant women but not all women who are pregnant have it and not all women with it are pregnant.

This darkened line is causes by hormones. Some women with naturally darkened skin have it, some women with polycystic ovaries have it, some women with fluctuating hormones have it.

You have negative tests and regular periods - you are not pregnant.