Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

I have a lump on my right breast and sometimes there is milky white stuff coming out, i breastfed my son for the first two weeks but he just turned a year old, should i go see a doctor?

By Anonymous March 30, 2011 - 12:27pm
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hi Anon

Thanks for your question and welcome!

Yes, you need to see a doctor to have this lump examined. All breast lumps need to be examined. The good thing is that the majority of all lumps turn out to be nothing at all; but they need to be checked nonetheless.

Please let us know how the appointment goes!


March 30, 2011 - 1:33pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Breast Infection

Get Email Updates

Related Topics

Breast Infection Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!