I have my tubes tied and burnt. .. I recently had my period frm the 7th til the 12th of this month

By Anonymous December 15, 2014 - 7:35pm

Of this month...jus a few minutes ago I go to the bathroom n wipes myself n I see a lil blood very light pink...would u say my period is switching up or could it b something more...I had sex 2day prior to getting my period...

Thanks for your post. 

If you had sex and then had your period, you can't be pregnant. 

Your bleeding may be due to something else or could have possibly be in your urine. If this reoccurs, see your doctor, you may have an infection.