I have thyroid which is normal range. want to if still there is chance of getting pregnant

By November 25, 2014 - 11:28pm

This question is in connection with my previous one that I missed my 6 active contraceptive pills and had unprotected sex

Hi reshma! 

Thanks for your post. Your question was answered a couple of days ago, we ask that our readers just post once on the same topic. Your answer remains the same:

Missing 6 pills will likey cause a woman to ovulate and thus makes pregnancy a risk when she has unprotected sex.  We can't tell you what percentage the risk is in your case but you may get pregnant. If you have any symptoms or don't get your period next month, take a pregnancy test to rule that out.