i have uneven cycle of my periods i had a anal sex for 3-4 days nd we did cm at that time i was in my periods after that date i missed my periods its been 30 days since i missed my periods i do had a beta hcg test which showed 1.2mIu/ml which was negativ

By June 30, 2016 - 12:31pm

I check regularly by urine tests all come up to b negative i dont understand if everything test is negative why am i missing my periods what should i do plz tell i had my beta hcg test after 5 weeks of my intercourse nd it came up to b 1.2 mIu/ml which is negative so plz tell me what should i do to get my periods i don't want to be pregnant

Hi k2ashish

Anal sex will not get a woman pregnant and since you were on your period, your risk is pretty close to zero. All your tests are negative so you are not pregnant.

We cannot say why your next period is delayed. It could be hormonal change or stress. Please consult your gynecologist for more information.