i jus startd my period and me and my bf have been trying too get pregnant

i have two kidds already and my bf and i hve been trying too get pregnant again for about 5months now and im stil not pregant we do it b4 and after i get my period and nothn.and i used too get 2periods a month but i dont

Pregnancy can take up to a year to achieve. If you are under age 35, give yourselves several more months to try and make sure you have having sex in the middle of your cycle, between days 10 and 20 of a 28 day cycle.

Having two periods a month is not a common occurrence but if you are having a period every month, then don't worry quite yet - at least you know that you CAN get pregnant.

Is your boyfriend the father of your other children? If not, it might be a good idea for his fertility levels to be checked.

If you are over age 35, contact your health care provider after trying for a baby for 6 months.

Please update us with some answers to my questions and we'd love to help you further!