ask: I just got off my period over a week ago. I'm cramping and this has never happened before. Do you have any ideas on why this could be?

By l_mae

Hi again,
If you are still having cramps and nausea, you need to call your doctor and report these symptoms.
Keep us posted!

l_mae

I've had nausea today, but that's about it.

Anonymous 69.126.205.73 new
Hi I-mae,
Have you ever experienced cramps like this before, either with or before a period or any other time?
Are you having any other symptoms such as nausea or vomiting or a change in bowel movements, like diarrhea or constipation?
Are the cramps dull, sharp, constant or occasional?
Cramping can be due to gas, indigestion or a virus. However, if this is lasting for more than 24 hours without any relief and you have a fever, call your doctor. A urinary tract infection, diverticulitis and appendicitis are just a few conditions that present with abdominal cramping. Only a physician can determine the cause of your cramping.
Hope this has been of some help.

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: