ask: i keep having boil on my pubic area and no matter how hard i try it keeps re-appearing.what do i do?

I've bin having it since my teen days roughly 7yrs ago,it gives me general body discomfort,fever,body pains etc sometimes it cud relieve me for some few months but after then it re-occurs.sometimes I cud have abt 4 boils on my pubic area at the same time,they last for about 4-6 days before the pus is finally released and when it dries up it leaves behind a balded area.presently I have 3 sore spots on my pubic area

Anonymous

Hi Gracey,

Thank you for your question. Are you sure they are boils and not something else? Have you been tested for STDs? Do you have any other symptoms besides the noticeable lesions? Do you have any discomfort in the public area?

Another question would be, do you shave your public area as this is also common to occur with shaving bumps.

Can you please provide us with a little more information so we may be able to help you?

Boils

Boils Guide

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :