I miss my pill and I got my period two weeks early and then when I finished them I had sex and he came inside of me

By August 28, 2015 - 4:33am

I need help ?? Please help me !!
Last Sunday I decided to get of the pill after the first month because I lost my appetite?
I didn't take the pill for four days and the on the Wednesday I got my period two weeks early ? And my period finished on the Monday and I had unprotected sex on Monday and on the Tuesday he actually ejaculated inside of me and on the Thursday he accidentally did it again? What should I do ? What are chances of getting pregnant?

You are alot of help Susan !
Another question if I ovulate 6 days after I had unprotected sex I should be fine right ?

Hi 123hlsr

You need to stop having unprotected sex and this can lead to pregnancy. If you don't want to get pregnant you will need to consider taking emergency contraception.

But the chances of getting pregnant just after your period are unlikely right?

HERWriter Guide (reply to 123hlsr)

It's not as likely as mid month but there is certainly some risk. Sperm can stay alive in a woman's body for 5 days so still be there for ovulation.

You'll just have to wait it out or take emergency contraception, something you need to do today. Read instructions and side effects carefully.

I removed your "INBOX ME" post, we do not initiate personal messaging on EmpowHER. Your question has been answered as fully as we can. When you have unprotected sex, even right after your period, you can get pregnant.

Thanks Susan!
It's been day 6 since I had unprotected sex, I've been feeling really tired and I feel like I don't have energy, even after I had slept from 9.30 at night till 8.30 in the morning? Am I just paranoid or can I be getting symptoms ??

HERWriter Guide (reply to 123hlsr)

Hello again!

It takes more than 5 days to get pregnant so symptoms now would be unusual. Your symptoms may be due to anxiety or even PMS.
I think you're over-analyzing everything - we cannot say if you are pregnant or not, we cannot possibly know that. You have to wait it out and be realistic on the amount of reassurances we can give.

You have been so helpful one more question if I was to ovulate 6days after I had unprotected sex that means I'm not likely to get pregnant :)

HERWriter Guide (reply to 123hlsr)

It would be unlikely, yes.