I missed 4 days of my birth control pills (Reclipsen) and had unprotected sex could i be pregnant?

I have been on Reclipsen for about a year now and ONLY this month was i ever late to pick up my prescription (had personal issues pop up). But that resulted in me missing 4 pills. I'm a sunday starter and i picked up my prescription wednesday afternoon and took the three pills from sunday, monday and tuesday. Thursday i took the Wednesday pill and the daily pill and i didn't miss anymore. 6 days later i had sex (no condoms). And i didn't take that daily pill until right after sex. 4 days later i had sex again but had already taken all the pills correctly. It is now the 23rd of June ad i am on my third inactive pill with no period. Could i be pregnant? Is this because of the 4 i missed? Will i get my period soon?

I missed 2 bc pills one on Tuesday & Wednesday . I took the 2 missed pills this morning at 9 am I usually take my pill at 11pm should I take the one for today which is Thursday at 11 or should I take two tomorrow ? I want to know if I would get my period at the end of this pack even if I missed 2 pills

I don't know if you'll get your period soon, nobody can tell you that.

Since you missed three in a row you should have started a new pack at the right time (check with your pharmacist) and then used condoms for 7 days. So I think your risk has been raised but to what extent we cannot say. I'd hold off for a few days while still on the inactive pills - sometimes you can bleeding on day 4. If you don't bleed at all, take a test. If it's negative then start your usual starting pill on the right day.