I missed two pills in the row after having the sex ???

By September 14, 2016 - 5:06pm

I had start the FEMILON pills in the middle of the month (9th of sep) and on the Sunday night (11 th sep) I had taken my pills but on Monday noon (12sep ) me and my partner had sex, on that night I missed my pill. Then on Tuesday morning we had sex and that day also I missed my another pill. Because we were on the vacations and I forgot to carry my pills with me . But in Wednesday night I had taken only one pill . So is there chances of getting pregnant?? Now what should I do now ??

Hi Sakshisinha160

Since you did not make up the pills as prescribed, there is some risk of pregnancy. At this stage there is nothing to do but keep taking your pills and use condoms for at least the next 7 days to avoid further risk.

If you don't get your period in the next few weeks, test for pregnancy.

Thank you for the suggestion but there is one nothing on thise 2 days when I missed my pill there was no bleeding .

HERWriter Guide (reply to Sakshisinha160)

Hi again!

Bleeding sometimes happens but not always, your doctor is wrong about that. Every woman reacts differently to missed pills.

I read your next Ask (which I removed as you can continue on this thread otherwise it gets confusing as we get many questions daily) - your doctor is speaking generally as he cannot state categorically that bleeding will occur.

As already said, keep taking your pills as usual and if you are worried about pregnancy, take a test 2-3 weeks after sex if you don't get your period first. If you get your period, you are not pregnant.