I nd my bf had sex without removing our cloth durin my period can i be pregnant

We had sex without putin his dick in my vigina can i be pregnant

There is no risk of pregnancy at all - you had your clothes on and no penetration - you have nothing to worry about! 

Has this helped you?

I want to complain too. Am new here so I don't knw how to start up my thread. Anyways I has my last menses started 6 and I had unprotected sex on d 17/18. Since monday av been feeling nauseous,Diarrhea, running a temperature and severe stomach cramps. My next period is due june 6. But should I be worried? Thanks

HERWriter Guide (reply to debbyshaw)

Hi debbyshaw

Your question has been answered on your own thread, you can find it there!